It’s not too soon to be making your New Year’s Eve plans especially when it comes to where you’re going to spend the evening. There are so many things taking place in the North Myrtle Beach area that there’s just no good excuse to stay home and go to bed early. Get together with your friends and plan on bringing the New Year in together. Here’s some ideas to get you started.
1. Stay in any one of our North Myrtle Beach rentals and you’ll have a front row seat for the fireworks shows up and down the coastline.
2. On New Year’s Eve there will be Barefoot Landing Fireworks over the lake starting at 6 p.m. at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach.
3. Come out to Brookgreen Garden’s and Stroll by Candlelight on New Year’s Eve to see the gardens lit up by candlelight beginning at 6 p.m.
4. Castano’s New Year’s Eve Party will be held on Tuesday, December 31 beginning at 5 p.m.
5. Check out the one of the most Spectacular Fireworks shows at 8 p.m. on New Year’s Eve at Broadway at the Beach as the sky over Lake Broadway lights up with a brilliant display!
6. Come out to Hard Rock Cafe and rock out to Black Glass at their New Year’s Eve party starting at 9:30 p.m. on December 31st.
When you’re making your reservations (and we recommend you do) for a New Year’s Eve stay, keep in mind our rentals are at low off-season rates at this time. We also have many winter rentals available by the month for longer stays. Give us a call at Beachcomber Vacations at 1-800-334-3798 if you have any questions or concerns.
Wish everyone a safe and happy New Year!
Many people will be traveling over the upcoming holidays and if you live in coastal South Carolina you’re probably one of the favored destinations of many of your family members. If you find you’re short on space and have no place to put those out-of-town relatives, consider utilizing the affordable Windy Hill Dunes rentals that we have ready and waiting. Fully furnished and beautifully decorated in beach décor, these holiday rentals in North Myrtle Beach are perfect accommodations for any size family.
Another bonus of having your visiting family stay in their own vacation home rental is that you’ll have access to a second kitchen, one that’s well equipped for preparing any holiday meal. If your own kitchen and dining area is too small, why not prepare and serve your meal in the rental that your relatives are staying in. We have so many available vacation home rentals that you’re going to have a blast choosing which one to rent. Whether it’s oceanfront or ocean view, you really can’t go wrong. It’s a beautiful setting to celebrate Christmas with family and friends.
In addition to having access to additional bedrooms, kitchens and living areas, all while being close to the ocean, there’s more benefits to putting your visiting relatives up in our rentals. The amenities that come with our vacation rentals in Windy Hill Dunes are nothing short of exceptional. Varying by resort, you can expect indoor/outdoor water features like swimming pools, lazy rivers, hot tubs and Jacuzzis, free high speed Internet access, multiple TVs and DVDs, and washer/dryer.
If you’d like additional information about any of our rentals please feel free to give us a call anytime at 1-800-334-3798. All of us at Beachcomber Vacations would like to wish you and yours a very delightful and Merry Christmas!