These Super Summer Specials for your family vacation with Beachcomber Vacations are going fast! Check out our specials using our search calendar for the vacation property that fits your needs. You can save more $$ to use for your family's activities and entertainment by using the fully equipped kitchen to prepare some of your family's meals, and most properties have their own washers and dryers. If you do have to keep in touch with work while on vacation…most properties have internet access. Some early June specials are up to 30% off with savings up to $800. You can also save by choosing a property across the street from the beach or 2nd row, with easy access to the beach, just a few steps from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. North Myrtle Beach is where this Summer Special is happening now. We have 2, 3 and 4 bedroom vacation condos and homes just a minute walk to the beach still available for your North Myrtle Beach Family Vacation. So plan your vacation soon so you don't miss out on these Super Deals. You can reserve online or call one of our Vacation Specialists at 1-800-334-3798 ex 2 to help you with your summer vacation needs.
Do any of us ever get tired of watching fireworks displays? We think not! That’s why they seem to be always going on somewhere around the Grand Strand region and this summer is no exception. If you’re planning your family vacation in North Myrtle Beach be sure to make plans to attend one of the area’s many fireworks displays while you’re here.
Here’s the schedule for this month:
- Tuesday, June 4, 10:00 p.m. – Broadway at the Beach
- Wednesday, June 5, 10:00 p.m. – Second Avenue Pier
- Monday, June 10, 10:15 p.m. – Barefoot Landing
- Tuesday, June 11, 10:00 p.m. – Broadway at the Beach
- Wednesday, June 12, 10:00 p.m. – Second Avenue Pier
- Thursday, June 13, Following the Pelicans Game
- Sunday, June 16, Following the Pelicans Game
- Monday, June 17, 10:15 p.m. – Barefoot Landing
- Tuesday, June 18, 10:00 p.m. – Broadway at the Beach
- Wednesday, June 19, 10:00 p.m. – Second Avenue Pier
- Friday, June 21, 10:00 p.m. – Broadway at the Beach
- Monday, June 24, 10:15 p.m. – Barefoot Landing
- Tuesday, June 25, 10:00 p.m. – Broadway at the Beach
- Wednesday, June 26, 10:00 p.m. – Second Avenue Pier
- Friday, June 28, 10:00 p.m. – Broadway at the Beach
- Sunday, June 30, Following the Pelicans Game
No family vacation in North Myrtle Beach would be complete without taking in at least one of the Pelican’s baseball games either! The Myrtle Beach Pelicans Minor League Baseball team will be playing home games in Myrtle Beach this summer with fireworks following these select games, weather permitting. For June the home games will be held from June 3-6, 10-16 and 28-30.. All games start at 7:05 p.m. and are held at BB&T Coastal Field in the heart of Myrtle Beach. We hope to see you there!